APQC’s 3-day immersive certification course is the foundation you need to empower and transform your organization with the essential tools to design, improve, and evolve the performance of your processes. You will learn how to apply APQC’s Process Analysis and Design Methodology across the Process Lifecycle leveraging the power of APQC’s Seven Tenets of Process ManagementTM. In turn, you will be prepared to energize your process initiatives, get better strategic alignment, and manage buy-in across the organization. Most importantly, you will walk away from this course as an APQC Certified Process Manager with the skills in hand to drive sustainable change and improvement right away.
Walk away with proficiency in:
- Aligning stakeholders’ needs to agile processes
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Creating process documentation to support the performance and oversight of the work
- Designing and aligning future state processes with organizational and technology changes
- Performing oversight and continuous improvement based on the visibility of compliance and performance
To be certified, you must:
- Attend all 3 days in person from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Participate in team/group activities
- Submit work products from course activities
- Present a work plan of how you will apply learnings to a process you select
- Pass an end-of-course assessment
As an IACET Accredited Provider, APQC offers 2.8 CEUs for this course that complies with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard.