It’s time to gain control of your knowledge and treat it like a strategic business asset. APQC’s 3-day immersive Knowledge Manager Certification Course helps participants harness the power of knowledge to drive efficiency and improve performance. Participants will gain practical insights and learn best practices, methods, and approaches to enable knowledge capture, transfer, and reuse in their organization. Throughout the course, participants will utilize APQC’s foundational knowledge management assets to identify and analyze knowledge needs and gaps based on real-life scenarios. Participants will acquire the necessary skills to develop customized approaches to meet specific objectives.
Walk away with proficiency in:
- Aligning stakeholders’ needs to knowledge opportunities
- Identifying critical knowledge gaps and future needs
- Linking knowledge efforts to people, process, and technology to support change
- Scoping and planning knowledge management improvement projects to close the gaps
- Performing oversight of knowledge management improvement projects to meet evolving needs
Is there a lack of consistency in how knowledge is documented and shared within your organization?
Are you concerned about the potential loss of critical knowledge due to employee turnover or retirement?
Are you looking for ways to improve collaboration and knowledge sharing among your employees?
Are you experiencing difficulties leveraging your employees’ expertise across different teams or departments?
Do you face challenges in identifying and closing knowledge gaps within your organization?
To be certified, you must:
- Attend all 3 days in person from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Participate in team/group activities
- Submit work products from course activities
- Present a work plan of how you will apply learnings to a project you select
- Pass an end-of-course assessment
As an IACET Accredited Provider, APQC offers 2.8 CEUs for this course that complies with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard.